June 2012 Monthly Reading Challenge

Hosted by the group Young Adult Reads on Goodreads. Categories: 1. Read a book that is set in the Summer. 2. Read a book with a ...





Hosted by the group Young Adult Reads on Goodreads.


Categories:
1. Read a book that is set in the Summer.
2. Read a book with a girl in a bathing suit on the cover.
3. Read a book with a couple on the beach.
4. Read a book with a boy and a girl on the cover.
5. Read a book with a pink/red/orange/yellow cover. (pick one or a mix)
6. Read a book with a blue/teal/green/aqua cover. (pick one or a mix)
7. Read a book that has an ocean/sea/lake/pond on the cover.
8. Read a book that is centered on love.
9. Read a book with fairies.
10. Read a book shifters/angels/demons/vamps/magic/etc.

The ones I'm planning to read are underlined. The goal is basically to read at least 5 books this month. I have some books in mind, though my choices might change (who knows...)


I'll leave a link here when I review them.

So, who's up for the challenge? :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooohh, Iron King, enjoy!! Love that series so much, especially Iron Knight! Best ending to a series ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Atonement have both been sitting on my shelf getting dusty.. I think it's time I got reading!
    Good choices :)

    -Laura
    http://whats--hot.com

    ReplyDelete