Shatter Me fanmix (Warner & Juliette)

 For all the Shatter Me enthusiasts, I did a fanmix for Warner & Juliette because I love them I love them I love them I love t...



 For all the Shatter Me enthusiasts, I did a fanmix for Warner & Juliette because I love them I love them I love them I love them I love them they have so much chemistry i'm constantly getting nosebleeds.

Mad, Delirious Us (listen)
 
01. love lockdown - kanye west 02. eyes on fire (ariel remix) - blue foundation 03. gods & monsters  - lana del rey 04. wicked games - the weeknd 05. sparks - popeska 06. before i ever met you - banks 07. it's about time - barcelona 08. strangelove - bat for lashes 09. corrupt - depeche mode 10. figure 8 - ellie goulding 11. illuminated - hurts 12. who are you, really? - mikky eko 13. pays to know - MYPET 14. vitreous detachment - origamibiro 15. sway - the kooks

So tell me what you think of the mix and of Warner & Juliette and the books and everything and please remember I haven't read Unravel me yet so no spoilers and oh god I should really stop talking
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments