My (too short) trip to Greece

The first time I went to Greece was years ago... It was the very first time I ever went abroad. You can imagine the impact it had... es...


The first time I went to Greece was years ago... It was the very first time I ever went abroad. You can imagine the impact it had... especially since I went to Corfu, which, to this day, I find it the most beautiful place you can be in.

This summer I went someplace else. Paralia Katerini received me and my family with open arms and, dare I say, the most perfect weather to bathe in the sea!! If it was any hotter, we would've boiled in there. Even if it was a different island than the last time, Greece is still Greece. You get stunning views, plenty of things to do such as trips to their many islands, scuba diving, shops at your leisure, but what i find to be the most important thing is how you're treated there. I haven't seen kinder people ANYWHERE ELSE. I honestly think all the good ones just gathered one day at a meeting and decided to relocate to Greece.

Lately, a lot of people got scared to go there though, because of their economical problems. What I don't get is why miss on such an opportunity to go to this beautiful place, just cause you're a little scared by rumors you might have heard. The only thing you gotta worry about now is that you have to have cash with you, cause you can't withdraw from many ATM's. That's it. Oh, did I tell you  they treat you like kings and queens if you go there since they know you're helping them with their economy?

My personal opinion would be to just go there and enjoy a beautiful time. Because I am 100% sure that you will have a wonderful stay. They won't let you leave if you don't. Seriously.

You Might Also Like

2 comments