After seeing Fantastic Four...

      I believe everyone talking about this movie had the same question about it: is it worth viewing or not? Well after seeing it toda...


      I believe everyone talking about this movie had the same question about it: is it worth viewing or not?

Well after seeing it today, I can safely say... Go watch it. I mean it. Like, now.

Somehow, from the trailer, I already had the feeling I'd be pleasantly surprised. I saw that they managed to pull off certain scenes that normally would just look ridiculous (here, I'm mainly talking about the Thing's visuals and Reed's stretching ability, which always made me wonder by the way, is his certain... member still the same size or nah).

I'm in love with the casting. Madly. Ever since Whiplash, I started seeing Miles Teller in a whole new light and Kate Mara has not disappointed either. Jamie Bell gave me all the feels for Ben Grimm, and I mean ALL. THE. FEELS and my only wish was that Michael B. Jordan, who played the hottie, had more screen time. But I'm hoping that'll happen in the sequel.

Wait.

I'm forgetting about the one character I've been looking forward to seeing in this movie.

Dr Doom.

Rawr
Look at him and weep. He's perfect. What is it with me always liking the baddies? Oh, well.

I especially liked one thing that he said, but obviously my not so fantastic memory doesn't remember it quite the same. Something about him knowing us peasants should never get our hands on his power. Smart man.

While on IMDB the movie rating's quite low, I couldn't care less. I liked what they presented. It's quite close to reality (as close as such a film can get) meaning the problems in the movie happen nowadays, the whole if you're different than us, we own you and we can experiment on you thingie, the government making EVERYTHING they can get their hands on warfare material and so on.

Honestly, I think it's worth watching. I also think that if you're pessimistic about it, you'll find flaws in it and dislike it. My only advice would be to just see it and make an opinion afterwards. I'd love to hear it ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments