Favorite MMO?

This frickin' game and my love for it. Ugh. Guild Wars 2 has been my favorite MMO ever since it game out in 2012. A lot of years h...


This frickin' game and my love for it. Ugh.

Guild Wars 2 has been my favorite MMO ever since it game out in 2012. A lot of years have passed since then, but it remained on its rightful place.

I remember back then that it came out at the same time with Diablo III, which was a complete let-down for me. So I was grateful I at least had one game to keep me occupied. And it did.

As usual, I spent quite a lot of time customizing my character. You get stuck with that shithead the entire game, so you gotta take the time with making it.

There are multiple professions you can choose from: warrior, elementalist, mesmer, engineer, thief, ranger, necromancer and guardian.


I had two characters, one a Necromancer that was Norn and the other was my Asura Mesmer, which I usually played with. My love for the Asuras is neverending. Look at them lil' beauties.

perfection
Of course, since I played it from the very beginning, I also caught the time when a lot of the accounts were hacked, including mine. I couldn't retrieve it, thus my lovely asura being lost forever *le cries*. I miss playing it, badly.

Let's have a moment of silence for my precious character, rest in peace babe.

If you've ever played Guild Wars, what character did you have? :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments